Some products are not selling. Might be a bug

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Some products are not selling. Might be a bug

Post by moneytheory »

I created a factory to manufacture a Bbq. When i sell it to the store it wont sell. I then have to lower the price and it starts selling. I put up the price again and it continues to sell. This has happen with several products just not the BBQ. However in another country i have had the Bbq sell with out lowering the price and putting it back up again. I have sent email to Enlight. Using version 5.3.01 mod world 11.26
See screenshot https://imgur.com/a/Mx5zC
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Some products are not selling. Might be a bug

Post by David »

The overall rating of your BBQ product is negative. I decreased its price, raising its overall rating to 60 and it started selling.
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

David wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:18 am The overall rating of your BBQ product is negative. I decreased its price, raising its overall rating to 60 and it started selling.
But you are making a loss on that by having its overall rating on 60. You also need to fix the COO because if you get the COO to manged the price of the BBQ he will sell it at cost and the BBQ still wont sell. So what rating do you need so you are not making a loss and how many tech points does it need?
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

David wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:18 am The overall rating of your BBQ product is negative. I decreased its price, raising its overall rating to 60 and it started selling.
How do i lift the rating of the BBQ? I have done research and it dosent improve the rating of the BBQ.