5.1.17 Bugs/Features

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
megapolis
Level 6 user

Re: 5.1.17 Bugs/Features

Post by megapolis »

David, can you explain tax deductions story?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

When you have tax deductions, you should see a figure labelled "Accumulated losses for future tax deduction: <number>". It explains where the tax deductions come from.
megapolis
Level 6 user

Post by megapolis »

David wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:31 am When you have tax deductions, you should see a figure labelled "Accumulated losses for future tax deduction: <number>". It explains where the tax deductions come from.
That is actually my problem. These accumulated losses are not a subject to inverse inflation. It is a bug.
And by the way there's no clear explanation of kinds of expenses that lead to tax deductions. In my case I accumulated 54b of these tax deductions on loan interest and combined with inverse inflation it is definitely a cheat.
I also see tax deductions in other companies that occur every month and that is the reason thy I need clear explanation of what leads to tax deductions.
David

Post by David »

We will address it in the next patch v5.2.05.
megapolis
Level 6 user

Post by megapolis »

megapolis wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:14 pm 8. Internet companies can advertize in media of own city only. However AI can add media from other cities.
Hi David,

Looks like you have addressed all issues except for this one. Can you check this issue?
megapolis
Level 6 user

Post by megapolis »

David wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:36 am I have forwarded your message about the supply/demand issue and the city budget bug to the dev team.
David, talking about supply/demand issue. Looks like this problem causes problems in all areas.
As I mentioned before, it causes AI to spawn multiple factories, for example, dozens of plastic factories producing 10-20k of plastic each.
Also it lead to spawning multiple Chemical minerals mines/logging camps even at premium more than 2000%.
Same story with farms. 30 medium frozen chicken farms in one city and zero in all others? Really, AI?
In the same game I had an AI rival who spawned 30 shops in a single city. (other cities had 3-4 shops)
David

Post by David »

We have just released an updated Release version that is backward compatible with your save game. It fixes this demand/supply bug.

Please download the latest patch 5.1.23 from: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4887

You may have to copy your save game files from the post-release beta's save game folder to the Release version's save game folder in order to load them.

The other bugs discussed earlier will be fixed in the upcoming post-release update v5.2.05 as there are still other tasks requested by other users in the queue.