Solution: CFO

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Solution: CFO

Post by WilliamMGary »

So I was walking and came up with a plausible solution for a CFO. I haven't tried it wanted to share for others to consider and/or try until the developers make the CFO office in the game.

Solution:
1. Setup a new subsidiary company
2. Hire a CEO that likes to invest in stock
3. In the management policies uncheck everything except invest in stocks and merge with other companies.

This should give you a place to stash and grow money in the meantime. The only problem I see with this is that there's no way to transfer stock assets between companies which means (David/Developers) that we still need an office of CFO but for us CEOs whose companies has boatloads of cash sitting around, this is a way to put it to work without having to manage it yourself.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Re: Solution: CFO

Post by WilliamMGary »

So I did a subsidiary called WMGP Investment Corp my CEO gets paid 15 million a year but has yet to buy any stocks. So I saw a real estate company that was priced attractively so I brought it using the INvestment Corp money, the nice thing is that the dividend earnings paid by the real estate company came to 29 million dollars last year effectively covering the CEO salary. I just wish she was more active in investing funds. I started the subsidiary off with 1 billion dollars. It was doing a expansion cycle but during the recession she didn't make any investments either.

Unfortunately there's no investment skills just the like to invest in stock personality (which she has a 100). I disabled everything except invest in other companies and merge and the company strategy is stock focused so I know from a management policies prospective I've set it up correctly. I'll share screen shots soon.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Post by WilliamMGary »

Here's how I setup my CFO subsidiary aka WMGP Investment Corp
Attachments
WIC11.JPG
WIC11.JPG (96.21 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
WIC10.JPG
WIC10.JPG (79.42 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
WIC8.JPG
WIC8.JPG (130.79 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
WIC7.JPG
WIC7.JPG (109.91 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
WIC6.JPG
WIC6.JPG (144.11 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
wic5.JPG
wic5.JPG (138.26 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
wic4.JPG
wic4.JPG (134.91 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
wic3.JPG
wic3.JPG (119.51 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
wic2.JPG
wic2.JPG (154.61 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
WIC.JPG
WIC.JPG (109.23 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
RAHK

Post by RAHK »

I've tried your method, but still the CEO does not buy stocks by himself automatically to make money for me.

Does anyone know if this method still works? or do i need another setting now?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Please try the latest post-release beta version, which you may download from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10