Infinite loans

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
beamthegreat
Level 3 user

Infinite loans

Post by beamthegreat »

Not sure if this is considered an exploit but it is possible to take out billions worth of loans on your first day (even trillions, with enough patience). Basically the way to do it is to take out the maximum loan, create a new subsidiary using all of your cash, then use your new subsidiary to borrow even more money (max amount). Next, merge with parent company your subsidiary and now you should quadruple the cash you started out with. Repeat as many times as you like.

Each cycle quadruples your assets, so if you start with 15 million, repeating this 4 times means you are taking out a $3.8 billion loan on day 1.
Njeroe
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Re: Infinite loans

Post by Njeroe »

This works indeed I just tested it on 5.0.07 beta. I think it's because the debt on the Player Corporation is not weighed against the subsidiary and therefore injecting all the cash will make it think it has enough capital to take out a new loan. Because the assets in the subsidiary company is just cash and it has zero debt. Is this intended or is this a bug?
Gorillatore
Level 2 user

Post by Gorillatore »

I'd also like to know if this is intended or a bug. Any answer to that?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The balance for the bank loan limit has already been improved in the latest version v5.4.08.