Some request for next patch.

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
JimmyK

Some request for next patch.

Post by JimmyK »

1. All retail store function like be e-commercial. lay out is just hire or capacity section. i want to be all retail can sell more variety goods.

2. Same company's subsidiary hold stock and investment together. Likes to group company. Also over 50% of stock (my subsidiary total hold) hold can control the other company. can be changing name, managing policy... If i have two company A and B those two company invest to C company 25% each... total 50%... like that..

3. the city can be larger automatically. Not even build building, expanding them self.

4. All subsidiary cooperate with their group. like buy materiel, goods, sell... together...

5. increasing number of person in game..

6. Every Mayer of city, can do work their self.... doing city managing actively

7. Selling building to local company easier. (likes construction company)

8. existing local company. not AI company....

9. half finished or natural resource can sell local business(Not AI only) and can be good business. Like US steel, Exon........ industry goods can be selling local business......
Thank you..
therealevan
Level 4 user

Re: Some request for next patch.

Post by therealevan »

Usually when you submit suggestions, it really helps to be thorough with your suggestion.
1. All retail store function like be e-commercial. lay out is just hire or capacity section. i want to be all retail can sell more variety goods.
99% positive the new DLC has e-commerce functionality.
2. Same company's subsidiary hold stock and investment together. Likes to group company. Also over 50% of stock (my subsidiary total hold) hold can control the other company. can be changing name, managing policy... If i have two company A and B those two company invest to C company 25% each... total 50%... like that..
I'm not sure what you're referring to here. Are you wondering if two companies can invest 'together' into one asset but as in a 50/50? It's been a while since I've messed around with subsidiary DLC but I'm pretty sure you can kind of do this but it won't reflect in game as a shared investment.
3. the city can be larger automatically. Not even build building, expanding them self.
Again I'm not sure what you're asking here, cities do expand via population growth.
4. All subsidiary cooperate with their group. like buy materiel, goods, sell... together...
I think this can be done via the Subsidiary DLC with a mix of selling internally and preferring own firms over external firms.
5. increasing number of person in game..
This has been done with mods.
6. Every Mayer of city, can do work their self.... doing city managing actively
I don't understand this suggestion try again please.
7. Selling building to local company easier. (likes construction company)
I agree that selling firms should be easier for the player.
8. existing local company. not AI company....
Don't know what you're referring to.
9. half finished or natural resource can sell local business(Not AI only) and can be good business. Like US steel, Exon........ industry goods can be selling local business......
Thank you..
Are you referring to B2B (business to business?) model? If so this can be done but it requires a few foundations. Such as the games economy needs time to get setup for proper supply & demand. As well as, your goods you are trying to sell must outperform seaport supply (usually a price war ensues) before the AI will buy from you.