Bug with COO item management?

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
mr_angalvin

Bug with COO item management?

Post by mr_angalvin »

My COO is always removing an item I am selling at my store even when I have set my COO not to change supplies/suppliers. If I manage my firm myself, the item will be purchased from my factory and sold as normal. With my COO, the item purchased will be stopped and not replaced by any item.
Attachments
CAPBUG.jpg
CAPBUG.jpg (565.83 KiB) Viewed 2388 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Bug with COO item management?

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

If you are using the Post-release Beta version of Capitalism Lab, the folder would be:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or email the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Bug with COO item management?

Post by David »

I have loaded your save game and noticed that you are using version 4.4.24.

We have improved the AI on selecting products from suppliers and the issue that you encountered in v4.4.24 should have been improved in the post-release beta version v4.5.11.

You may check out the post-release beta forum for downloading the latest beta build:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10