CEO Salary and in-game options

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
kimsunwoo
Level 2 user

CEO Salary and in-game options

Post by kimsunwoo »

Hi again, David.
It's been a long time since the last time I played and is nice to see new features. Good work!

Now my request is a bit repetitive from the last time, but this is an issue that for some reason seems difficult to get rid of.
CEO Salary... I saw in the last release version that the salaries were reduced another 30%, so I decided not to use any script to lower them because I was scared of making them ridiculously cheap.

I have now a profit of 50M$ and if I was to hire a COO his salary would be more than 6M$...
If the salaries were to remain at those levels it would be great, but I'm under the impression that when I'm making 1 billion dollars they'll want ~100M$
The CEOs of Nike, Yahoo, HP, Walt Disney, etc all have salaries below 50M$ (including shares, bonus and options) being companies with thousands of millions in profits.

Can't there be a limit to what they want to be paid regardless of the total company profit?
Is there any way that I can change the salary formula/parametre in the middle of a game? It would be very disappointing to start again just because of that and not knowing if the new parametre that I add to the script will be fine.

Thanks in advance for your time.
Kind Regards.
Last edited by kimsunwoo on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
kimsunwoo
Level 2 user

Re: CEO Salary

Post by kimsunwoo »

On the same line, regarding changing options in-game, I'm wondering if its possible to enable Product Customization in an ongoing game (maybe editing the save file or something?)
standardplayer
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Re: CEO Salary and in-game options

Post by standardplayer »

Check this out

Executive Compensation:
http://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5761