COO doing all wrong

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
Yacal
Level 2 user

COO doing all wrong

Post by Yacal »

Im in the business of food and leather, as I didnt want to be checking the optimal prices for every shop I hired a COO, but now im loosing tons of money as he (even when he is not allow to) is selling under cost. What can I do? I play no mods, and this has been happening since forever, so its not about just one game.
Also I opened a post because subsidary does nothing, and it's still doing nothing, and this is another game, literally, NOTHING.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: COO doing all wrong

Post by David »

Im in the business of food and leather, as I didnt want to be checking the optimal prices for every shop I hired a COO, but now im loosing tons of money as he (even when he is not allow to) is selling under cost. What can I do? I
You may enable the option [Never sell products below costs]. For details, please see:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/subsidiary ... y-control/

I play no mods, and this has been happening since forever, so its not about just one game.
Also I opened a post because subsidary does nothing, and it's still doing nothing, and this is another game, literally, NOTHING.
And I have replied you on this post.
Yacal
Level 2 user

Post by Yacal »

I got the option enabled, so him shouldnt be selling undercost, he just doesnt care
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

We have just released patch v4.4.30 which fixes the bugs you reported and improves the subsidiary AI. You may download the patch from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=4129