Subsidiaries - Linking Suppliers

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
mrgarrettscott
Level 4 user

Subsidiaries - Linking Suppliers

Post by mrgarrettscott »

I created a subsidiary to manage my jewelry and watch shops. When I expanded to silver necklaces, I couldn't link to any supplier even after I installed myself as the firm manager. In fact, the only way to choose the supplier was to buy the firm, make the change, and sell the firm back to the subsidiary. Even though I couldn't choose a link supplier, I could stop a purchasing unit from making further purchases. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

I'm using Post-Release Beta Version 5.1.17.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Subsidiaries - Linking Suppliers

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.
Njeroe
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Re: Subsidiaries - Linking Suppliers

Post by Njeroe »

I tried to reproduce this but seems like a weird glitch that depends on some variables only you have. Does it still occur after you transferred the firm back to your subsidiary? Also you need to own atleast 75% of your subsidiary to make any changes so perhaps you lost control of it after setting it up.