[MOD] Capitalism World 3.0

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: [MOD] Capitalism World 1.0

Post by Arcnor »

dvsmasta wrote:Tried using this mod, as it seems very interesting.

Tried to manufacture insurance risk, all 3 inputs show fully supplied but it never produces insurance risk. I ran it for about a year and it never did. Also tried setting up another factory but the same results.
David, this is the same error I noted in the DLC sub for a different product. I'm not sure at all what causes this problem.
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

Link has been updated to the new 1.2 Version. This version corrects the errors noted previously within the manufacturer file and the sell of juices. New version also makes use of the new warehouse building images.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Arcnor wrote:
dvsmasta wrote:Tried using this mod, as it seems very interesting.

Tried to manufacture insurance risk, all 3 inputs show fully supplied but it never produces insurance risk. I ran it for about a year and it never did. Also tried setting up another factory but the same results.
David, this is the same error I noted in the DLC sub for a different product. I'm not sure at all what causes this problem.
I tested it and I was able to produce Insurance Risk without any problems (see attached screenshot).
Attachments
insurance risk.jpg
insurance risk.jpg (412.88 KiB) Viewed 5364 times
dvsmasta

Re: [MOD] Capitalism World 1.2

Post by dvsmasta »

I did some more testing -

I cannot produce insurance risk in a small factory, but it did work in the medium and large factories.
Dmcc590551

Post by Dmcc590551 »

Could you please post your resource data files? Thanks in advance!
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

Dmcc590551 wrote:Could you please post your resource data files? Thanks in advance!
I actually lost my resource data files when I did one of the updates, so I've been trying to rebuild the mod. As soon as I have everything back in order I will upload the files.
Tufu

Post by Tufu »

Hi

There are some nice ideas in this mod I like it.

I played a 3 hours game and encountered a few issues :

- The stainless steel semi product cant be researched nor produced
- There are no retail stores that can sell the kitchen appliance product class

Also I find it a bit weird that you have to use a plane to manufacture 450 airline tickets, as one plane can do more than one trip before you have to change it. In the same order of idea you could add taxi/deliveries/buses services with a new building and use the already existing cars/gasoline to "manufacture" the services.
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

Tufu wrote:Hi

There are some nice ideas in this mod I like it.

I played a 3 hours game and encountered a few issues :

- The stainless steel semi product cant be researched nor produced
- There are no retail stores that can sell the kitchen appliance product class

Also I find it a bit weird that you have to use a plane to manufacture 450 airline tickets, as one plane can do more than one trip before you have to change it. In the same order of idea you could add taxi/deliveries/buses services with a new building and use the already existing cars/gasoline to "manufacture" the services.
I'll correct those issues. Thank you for letting me know about them.

As I mentioned before I lost my source files and am in the process of rebuilding it so I will be sure this is corrected.

On the plane issue, I set that a single plane could only manufacture 450 tickets because of how much money could be made from the airline business. It was a balance issue since I can't set the price of a plane above 100,000 due to limitation set on product prices. If you have a suggestion that would help with this I would be happy to test it out.

Yes I have thought of adding some other services such as buses etc. I'm also thinking of adding newspapers, books, and magazines as another "service" industry.
michaelm

Post by michaelm »

I love your mod. Looking forward to the updates. I think the insurance product has some really fun potential.
SnowXy0
Level 2 user

Post by SnowXy0 »

Having a lot of fun with this mod.
Something I found was motorcycles had no retail store options.
Looking forward to future updates.