[MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: [MOD] Modern World v1.01 - Released !!

Post by saffgee »

Sorry, moving stress - it's in the works. I'm already playing on the new version, so it won't be long.
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by saffgee »

V1.03 is now available for download. Thanks for your patience. :P
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by saffgee »

1.03 is not tested with latest patch - I will update and repost a compatible version as 1.03a in next few days.
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by saffgee »

Seems this was a false alarm. This mod is compatible with the Post-release Beta only; the patch numberings briefly synced up, so I was confused. Apologies if this was not clear - I will add support for the release version (if its possible, really haven't looked at all) in due course.
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: [MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Post by saffgee »

If anyone wants the source code for Mod World, just let me know in a PM with your email and I'll ping it over.
Glenn-Philipp
Level 2 user

Post by Glenn-Philipp »

Hello, are still real company names and logos ?? As well as real people and portraits ??
Glenn-Philipp
Level 2 user

Post by Glenn-Philipp »

Banks and banks products as well as more cars and motorcycles are also missing.
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by saffgee »

Yeah, I'm still working on adding real companies and logos/portraits - but that takes time. Shame on me for having a life and a job outside of modding and letting everyone have it for free.... :oops:

In regards to banks and banking products, I'm not a fan of them within the constraints of the system we currently have - I think David and the team are working on something for banking, so maybe I'll think about adding something then. Other mods offer these though, so feel free to get that code from the others and add them yourself if you want them in there, I am happy to send my data files over to anyone that asks.
More cars and motorbikes are being added in the next version - now that the limit has been raised from 700 to 800 I can add many of the products back in that I took out originally to stay under the cap (each different type of car adds 6-10 products on its own in ModWorld). One other issue is that the max value of a product is capped at $20k per unit, which is not ideal when adding expensive items like cars (eg sports cars or SUV's) or high end luxury items. The more modular make-up of ModWorld means that items go up in base cost very quickly if there are multiple steps in a product chain. We shall see if I can find a good workaround for this.
Glenn-Philipp
Level 2 user

Post by Glenn-Philipp »

that should not be negative my hints. Of course you have a job etc. I just wanted to give you incentives.
Glenn-Philipp
Level 2 user

Post by Glenn-Philipp »

Hello gave any changes since last time I wrote ??