Talent system

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
JerryK440
Level 2 user

Talent system

Post by JerryK440 »

While I like the idea of the talent system, there are some things I hate about it...

1) I may just not be seeing it, but there seems to be no way to see if the city has the required talent, without building the R & D center and putting in the appropriate units.

2) Again, I may not be seeing it, but unless you click on each of the tiles in the R & D center, there is no way check the happiness/loyalty of workers. The tile I was on showed 100/100, yet one of the other people decides to quit.

3) After a person quits and you rehire them, they don't reintegrate into the current research. So since the resignation and rehire is within a day, the system essentially says that if someone calls off a day sick, they need to start a new project?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Talent system

Post by David »

The tile I was on showed 100/100, yet one of the other people decides to quit.
It is probably a bug. Do you have a save game before this happened that you could send to us?

I will forward your other comments about the talent system to the dev team.
JerryK440
Level 2 user

Post by JerryK440 »

)Since it happens quite often, its probably working as intended. I just have to give every worker in every R&D center 150% raises in order to avoid it.

Its just waaaaay to frustrating for my tastes. Games are supposed to be fun and/or challenging. Not frustrating because you can't get all the info you need relatively easily. A list with all the people and their loyalty rating would be a help.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

JerryK440 wrote:)Since it happens quite often, its probably working as intended. I just have to give every worker in every R&D center 150% raises in order to avoid it.

Its just waaaaay to frustrating for my tastes. Games are supposed to be fun and/or challenging. Not frustrating because you can't get all the info you need relatively easily. A list with all the people and their loyalty rating would be a help.
Our dev team is working on improving this and the improvement will be available in a later patch.