Customized Hardware,This button can not be canceled
Attachments
捕获.PNG
捕获.PNG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1178 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: there is a problem!!!

Post by David »

Hi, what did you mean "This button can not be canceled" ? Why would you want to cancel it?
liuquanfeng

Post by liuquanfeng »

David wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:05 am Hi, what did you mean "This button can not be canceled" ? Why would you want to cancel it?
Because this option is blank, I want to return to the default hardware interface
Obiwan
Level 2 user

Post by Obiwan »

David this is actually completely true.

The first time you will see your standard desktop options and any invented PC items.

After you hit the customize option you will be left with absolutely NOTHING to click on to continue the process.

You can save, destroy the building, create a new one, hire all new staff, fire them ... no matter what you do to try to get back to the original state the game will treat that button as permanently pressed and if you have nothing that uses it you can never actually make use of the feature even using default options.
Obiwan
Level 2 user

Post by Obiwan »

EDIT: I believe this post has been made in the wrong forum. These saves and images were taken from Beta 5.1.11 with Digital DLC enabled and no mods.

OK below I will show you a screenshot of the before, a screenshot once you press "customized hardware" and you can see there is nothing there to choose thus getting back to the default option is preferable. The problem is once that button is pressed there is absolutely no way to get back to the initial page where the default options can be chosen. Pressing the customized hardware button without having any custom hardware completely locks the player out of the ability to create a OS for the remainder of the game. Nothing you do will revert it.

I have also provided 2 save games.

1 is saved so you may do it yourself, the second is saved right after and if you try to create an OS via the software companies I have setup you will see there is absolutely no way to cancel and choose the standard Desktop Computer.
SAVE.rar
(2.8 MiB) Downloaded 57 times
Screenshot (145).png
Screenshot (145).png (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1168 times
Screenshot (146).png
Screenshot (146).png (2.65 MiB) Viewed 1168 times
liuquanfeng

Post by liuquanfeng »

right
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

We will get this bug fixed in the next patch v5.1.12.
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by saffgee »

I had this error as well - I think a reload fixed it. Not that I'm suggesting this is a solution though, better to wait for the patch.