internet guide

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
Kapseljd
Level 2 user

internet guide

Post by Kapseljd »

Hello,

is there also going to be a internet guide like the software guide and manefacturing guide?
because now ive got to build en set up a internet company and then i can see whats needed to research to start one.
so thats stupid or am i missing something.

i like new content just like the next guy but some of the new features are allot of work and dont ad the satisfactionel fun of gameplay. a comany has HR taking care of the paychecks of there hired people. this is to mutch feeling as unpayt work xD

but still like the new content, just wisht we had a choice to go with the new way or the old way of how things work.
John aka. Kapseljd
Dutch (the Netherlands)
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: internet guide

Post by David »

We have named the technologies for powering the Internet companies in such a way that it is quite straightforward for figuring them out.

For instance, an e-commerce site requires E-commerce Core and E-commerce UI tech, and an online auction site requires Auction Core and Auction UI tech.

You may view the full list at: http://www.capitalismlab.com/digital-ag ... companies/

I believe that after a few games, you will be able to figure out the required tech to research quite intuitively.
robphx387

Post by robphx387 »

I've searched the forums and I was playing several hours last night . . . but still couldnt find where to research the technology for internet companies. My R&D facilities wouldnt do it, and my software companies did have any of those options either. I see AI competitors have 200-500 points of tech for social networking, video hosting, etc; I can only get 30 (by buying it from a start-up).

Where is the research for those areas done?
robphx387

Post by robphx387 »

Nevermind the last post . . . I must have been too tired to realize I was missing it the whole time.

Just incase anyone else does the same mistake, it turns out they are located in the R&D facility technology. The technology there has access to things that the technology blocks in software companies dont have access to (such as the tech for internet companies). Everything is working fine so far
Enk

Post by Enk »

Hello,
Massive thanks to post above.
Completely stumped me also. Thought i just had a bugged game for a few days lol.

Regards,
Stu.