e-commerce digital download

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
milty111
Level 2 user

e-commerce digital download

Post by milty111 »

How to set up e-commerce for digital downloads? I saw that a competitor had it but I can't find a way to do it.
Thanks
Mike
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: e-commerce digital download

Post by David »

Please view this page: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4931&p=22920#p22920

See the section "Selling Your Software Products via E-Commerce"
milty111
Level 2 user

Post by milty111 »

Thanks David for the response.

The link you provided above "Please view this page: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4931&p=22920#p22920"
left me on this same page. I did look my problem up further and found no actual step by step answer or maybe I just missed it totally? I noticed in the the software factory where I have my Project Manager and my Project Programmer that there is an advertising option. Just out of curiosity I added the advertising department and linked it to my search engine company then clicked the e-commerce check box, set the price and the product was now in my e-commerce catalog and sales began. It was also listed in my Product Details as "Digital Download". I'm a happy camper now! :P

I've been a Capitalism player since the game first came out in the mid 90's. Love the game and the awesome upgrade to Capitalism Lab along with the DLCs has kept my interest and provided countless hours of enjoyment. My appreciation goes out to you and the entire staff!
Mike
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The correct link should be:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/digital-ag ... -commerce/

On this screen http://www.capitalismlab.com/wp/wp-cont ... mmerce.png, you will see the checkbox lablled "E-Commerce" at the bottom of the UI, click on the checkbox and you will put the software product in the current software dev firm on sale via your e-commerce firm.

Let me know if you have any further questions.