Hotels

Suggestions for new DLC projects.
Spac3y
Level 5 user

Re: Hotels

Post by Spac3y »

Hi David,

Yeah I defiantly think that layout could work quite well for a Hotel.

The additional button tabs that are also showing means you could add additional layers.

Things in like a shop button taking you to a layout of a retail store nine square grid, or a services button taking you too a HQ like grid (Instead of CFO/Advertising units/Investor relations) you could have say housekeeping/front desk/maintenance/concierge/room service/chaueffeur) these would have a cost to the hotel but also a benefit.

The operations button looks like it would work well, Quality , visitors you could pretty much leave as is, you could change the content quality to adveritising and Technology screen could be changed to show more about the quality ratings, ie what I posted below with bar graphs 1-100) or similar.

Attractiveness bar - How expensive is the area
Clossness to shops - Everyone wants to go shopping yay
Wonders of the World - These attract lots of tourists , the close the better
Civil Buildings - Oh a police station next to me, I feel safe yay ! Hospital is close, atleast if anything happens Im covered.
Green Space / Pollution - Would you want to be holidaying next to a polluted area ? Oh look, Im right next to central park, how lovely !

I also think Ele`s point on pricing would work quite well with a top limit set on per room or guest per night, and a discounted base price for if the hotel isnt full, in effect managing the price to fill the rooms like an occupancy rating would work on an appartment
megapolis
Level 6 user

Post by megapolis »

Hotels are used for business trips as well. Closeness to business center also should affect hotel's rating
denialcotter28

Post by denialcotter28 »

David wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:35 am As for the hotel interface, it could use a similar layout as Internet firms where there are buttons for switching to different pages and each page shows a specific type of information.

About Internet firms in Digital Age DLC:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/internet-companies.html

What do you guys think?
Hello,
I agree all your details after that I saw your website but he doesn't open so, please share another website link. After any information for hotels related so, I inform you my company provides hotels, traveling services provide you should need this service so, please inform this company get more information and take services after any information you don't remember otherwise any issue you can ask me.

Thanks!
reddragon

Post by reddragon »

Can we classify hotels to different types, like budget hotels, resort, business, timeshare, etc.?