I need Solution please!

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
Frecy

I need Solution please!

Post by Frecy »

How can i let My COO only buy from Warehouses?

I thoght Building Warhouses can help me a little bit against this problem but the COO doesn´t buy from them. He buys from small factorys so its hard to get an overview and adjust it perfectly.

And how can i adjust in each factory the Supply from Other Factorys wihout redoing it again and again?
for Example like in this Picture
1.png
1.png (100.02 KiB) Viewed 686 times
You can see a high demand and supply bar Pefect Situation (this is how i want to stay)-> The supplyer is for example Warehouse 1 existing of 5 Supplyers who deliver the Warehose from Factorys. So i dont need click and choose the factorly with the lowest demand to audjust it i can just click the warehose.

here an Example of a bad situatiation: you can see 3 different supplyers which got a lower quantity of products so i need to Link each of them
2.png
2.png (142.3 KiB) Viewed 685 times
its easyer to use a warehose which include all of them like this:
3.png
3.png (101.75 KiB) Viewed 685 times
But i have 1 Problem the KI of the COO doenst use Warhouses as a supplyer for shops. He uses it from the factorys and steal the Supply for my Warhouses. ( i know its cheaper but its easyer to manage it with warehoses and get a better overview if you got hundreads of factorys of the same type.
And if the Economy situation change for Example mor cusumers buy the Product the demand bar of the shop canges like here in the picture->
4.png
4.png (141.17 KiB) Viewed 685 times
If this happens i link a new Warhouse to it to get the maximum of the Supply. But i need do this micormangement on my own the KI COO doenst do this. Is there any solution for this problem? or could you invent something against it? Like a better COO KI and an adjustment Prefering buying from warehouses?
Sometimes the COO changes the Item From Car into a Motorcycle instead of buying it from a other Factory with no demand. For example i build a new factory and a new warhouse link them thogether. And instead the COO dont Automaticaly buy from this Factory he does nothing so i need to do this on my own. Same situation if i build a Mine produce steel for my own and want that he automatically give to all of my firms the Maximum of Supply.
Pleas answer me if somone got the same Problem or maybe a solution. (the Options of my COO Low supply tollerance Level is adjusted at max low and he still doesnt act like its best. Only what he does it he chnages selling a Car into selling a motorcyle.

Its realy frustrating if you just clicked every item perfect and the supply change and you need do it again for your 100 shops and ajust it again. I think Wahouses Prefering from COO can split better the Supply from 6 Factorys of the same Type into just one Warhouse but like i Told he doesnt use it.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: I need Solution please!

Post by David »

You may try the latest post-release beta version 4.5.23 and see if it makes any differences.
Download link: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =10&t=4348
Frecy

Post by Frecy »

Wow after updating the game i cant import my Save file..... everything 70 hours gametime is deleted :C is there any way to import the save from 2.5?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »