New player looking for help

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
Vantezzle
Level 2 user

New player looking for help

Post by Vantezzle »

Hi, I've bought the game and the two dlc's last year but I couldn't really get into it, now I want to give it another chance but I'm looking for some advice.

Should I use the release version or the post release beta?
Should I use the RealWorld mod or not?
And generally what's the best way for a noob like me to start playing, best new game settings, beginner's tips, explanation of the basic features I should know(Base game and the two dlc) etc.

Thanks and have a great day!
royalt
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: New player looking for help

Post by royalt »

Hi, best way to start is following the tutorials of the basic game and afterwards the tutorials of the DLC's. Once you are familiar with all the basics, feel free to have a look to mods and beta releases. Above all, have fun!
Vantezzle
Level 2 user

Post by Vantezzle »

royalt wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:05 pm Hi, best way to start is following the tutorials of the basic game and afterwards the tutorials of the DLC's. Once you are familiar with all the basics, feel free to have a look to mods and beta releases. Above all, have fun!
The DLCs don't seem to have any tutorials?
royalt
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by royalt »

Correct :lol: I should have mentioned the scenarios after the tutorials. There are scenarios available in the original game and in the DLC's as well.
Vantezzle
Level 2 user

Post by Vantezzle »

royalt wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:36 pm Correct :lol: I should have mentioned the scenarios after the tutorials. There are scenarios available in the original game and in the DLC's as well.
Right! Stupid me, of course! Thanks for the help! And do you have any general advice for me?:)
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

You may also watch the Capitalism Lab let's play video. Here is the list: http://www.capitalismlab.com/videos/