some ideas

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
raptorcdx

some ideas

Post by raptorcdx »

Hi, I am new to the forum and in the game, I have some ideas that I do not know if they are very useful but I'll score.

1) Service Industry: In the game we do not have a structured service sector:

1.1) auto parts industry (vehicles): include an auto parts industry for maintenance vehicles - also include an option of maintenance shop in vehicles, which need the auto parts generated by the auto parts industry, when there was an industrial market vehicles established in the market demand for this service would increase significantly.

1.2) Hospitals: Today in the game there are hospitals, but we could include private hospitals in which, we could put the price for service, quality of service and professional. The aim would be to have a different investment option, in which the hospital was a company that generates return / loss. Another thing that the hospital could have is investment in media, which would help bring more patients. This type of service could have a positive impact on society, or negative.

1.3) Schools / Universities: We could add schools and private universities, the operation would look like hospitals, but a significant difference. Educational organizations would serve to enhance the education of the city, and get direct qualified professionals with more facilities for businesses.

1.4) Stages / Entertainment: The operation of the stages and structures would be similar to the points that were discussed above, could bring positive return to society as well as valuing the land.

2) Brand: with the service industries, we could have an impact on an indicator on acceptance of the brand. Example: A company that had private hospitals, private schools, private stages, could generate a positive image in the city, which would impact on brand value (which can generate more or less incentive on the brand)

3) Employment / Wages: The investment options in the game could be linked to employment. Every city should have an educational note, according to this note, we would have professionals to work in industry or in a particular segment.
Example: a city with low education, have a very high unemployment rate, and would not have professionals to work in a R & D, technology industries, but would hand labor to work in farm and low complexity companies. Each city would have 3 ratings wages (according to the vocational training classes - training low - average training - high training). According to inflation / unemployment / growth rate, each city would have a different salary, which would impact on the return on each investment and cities with major investments. Cities with more education, higher wages, real estate market developed, technology companies, high growth. Cities with low education, high unemployment (depends on the number of companies), basic businesses, farms, low real estate market, very susceptible to crises. Product prices in each city also have much importance. Can I sell a car for $ 10,000 in a developed city, but if I sell the same car for the same price in a less developed city no one will buy. Another point is the option of selecting the level of quality of each product according to their research. For less developed city the option would be to create products with less quality because the price would be lower.
Companies that invest in private education, could increase the level of education of the city, and be able to allocate more easily these professionals in their companies (through a choice of recruitment program, left the universities for these companies). We could have a more advanced module of jobs, where according to the level of education my productivity would be higher or lower, there are also cases where you do not have high qualification can not produce in that city.

4) real estate agent Segmentation:
I do not like real estate model of the game, for one thing, there are not Estate, we could change some coisas.Quando an organization builds a residential building or a commercial building, the waves begin to be filled according to the amount of rent and the value the land. I think we should just change the amount of rent and vacancies are not automatically populated as it is today, to take up the furniture in its entirety, would be necessary to service request of a real estate agent. Everyone could buy a real estate agent, we would have a maximum number of brokers, and the primary attributes that would make it become optimal would be brand awareness, number of hired professionals, number of trained professionals and number of buildings on the portfolio (being offered for sale or rent). So we could foster a new market, and you could have several homes and hire a real estate agent from a competitor yours. The impact on the procurement of this service would be the collection of a fee (perhaps somewhere between 0.5% - 1% of the value of the property).
We should also have a high segmentation homes, middle and low income. According to education, the level of employment, population segmentation, I would have more than one or other market (this goes for residential and commercial).