Cheat code for money increase

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
baz
Level 4 user

Cheat code for money increase

Post by baz »

Is there a cheat code for money increase? I only ask as I want to play my 209% game and test other things without having to play for hundreds of hours till i'm able to test. I only want a temp cheat and disabaling after pre beta testing.
I'm happy to continue as I am but would like to test other things that have been discussed to see if the same bugs apply at this level.
One of the things I want to test is warehouse, as CAP 2 did have a warehouse of sorts and I was reading that this dosen't. I can start a much easier game but I would like to test at the most difficult level to see if there are any unusual bugs that could occur under this difficulty that may not show up under easy for example. I may also find that you release a new patch that dosen't work with my current save file and then i'd have to start again, and it does take ages to make money at 209 %.
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

Re: Cheat code for money increase

Post by mwyeoh »

The simplest way for now is to just change your starting capital to very high. You will have heaps of money after that!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

You should be able to use the same cheat code as Cap2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/538748-capitalism-ii/cheats
baz
Level 4 user

Post by baz »

Nice one David, Now I can test other things, that others have discussed on here.