Development direction change for this expansion pack

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
Inarius
Level 4 user

Re: Development direction change for this expansion pack

Post by Inarius »

-the ability to form a political party
-a simple simulation for mayoral elections
-the mayor will have the ability to set policies for a city.
Even if I suppose that this will be very different from the ideas I proposed (when I proposed this feature, a long time ago !), I am VERY happy to see that you took this way in the game, and I hope that you will make something good.

I am very curious to see how you will handle and connect the "take the power" and the "take the money" parts !
dimond
Level 3 user

Post by dimond »

If possible Power purchase start = 0 or 50

If develop economic i need develop when recession or constaction people in city will save money so supply should be more than demand in that time.it will feel like a need to sold shop or sold apartment.because it's loss money (i suggest when bad economy some product must reduce revenue people has reduce purchase and reduce occupancy rate of aprtment too if bad customer traffic but if department store is in good customer traffic and your product has a famous brand and good quality maybe that affect less)

Something it affect all thing by news ex.Bad news people and officer has encouter so make people die = crysis economy it has go down all thing

Because now i try when recession my company or AI company It seems to be unaffected with revenue

3.My IDEA(make button "random product boom with economy status)
Use News to random product that what consumer buy example
Eco crysis = nessery product maybe revenue should be reduce
Eco static = nessery product ex.soap,food,toothpaste , drug, eco product
Eco expansion = furnither , car , telephone , game
Eco boom = car , luxury product

4.Good to see random event insect in farm maybe increase about event
Example :

Bad new when expansion going down to static economic status. government said
Export transport has worse = economic see to go down people has reduce purchase

Bad new investor has sold stock because lack of confidence = stock market has go down

Bad news a company has reduce employee because revenue has decrease

Bad news Protest government = reduce revenue GDP go down

Bad new soldier has come out = investor has sell a share because investor hasn't confidently.reduce revenue

Bad news people and officer has encouter so make people die = crysis economy it has go down all thing

Good news People have vote new goverment = investor comeback to invest

Good new export transport see to grow up

Random event it must relation with stock market increase or decrease price.

5.AI offer buy or sold real estate

I like Real world Mod really. but if improve about economy it will look interest
Focus economy some bad news maybe make more challenge and too hard
Now it has't fix problem because when recession i'm not feel it bad anything if you do with that my suggest maybe it make more challenge

Make it real ;)

I have question capitalism lab DLC it will seperate sold?so id of capitalism lab can't use in capitalism lab DLC?
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

Is there a beta release date in mind for this DLC or is there still more development needed?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The DLC is still in development and not yet feature complete. We do plan to offer early access to a selected group of users who are interested in getting a taste of the DLC's gameplay and don't mind play-testing an incomplete version which may undergo many changes before it is ready for public release.

Here is the link to the early access signup post:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =16&t=3066
City Builder
Level 5 user

Post by City Builder »

So what are the benefits to the player for starting a new city, in as far as a business simulation goes?

I know it might be fun, but what tangible benefit is there for the player that spends xx millions of dollars to found a new city and rule it for 30 years?