Uploading word docs or PDF's

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
baz
Level 4 user

Uploading word docs or PDF's

Post by baz »

David, Is it possible to upload .Doc or . PDF files onto the forum? I do find it easier working with Doc files as I can copy and paste pics and insert comments more easier, Plus I have flaky internet connection more recently, which is causing me misery when I try and submit a post to lose everything.
I realise the issue's why you may not want to use it, but I would find it far easier to report back on any potential bugs.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Uploading word docs or PDF's

Post by David »

baz wrote:David, Is it possible to upload .Doc or . PDF files onto the forum? I do find it easier working with Doc files as I can copy and paste pics and insert comments more easier, Plus I have flaky internet connection more recently, which is causing me misery when I try and submit a post to lose everything.
I realise the issue's why you may not want to use it, but I would find it far easier to report back on any potential bugs.
It should be possible to upload PDF files. What's the typical size of your PDF file? Currently the forum only allows upload of maximum 1MB for each file. We can increase the limit as needed.
baz
Level 4 user

Post by baz »

It was 5 MB's. that would be cool if you can mate.
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

Post by mwyeoh »

Hi Baz

At the moment, I believe 1MB is the maximum file size
That would be your problem, not the file type
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

It has been increased to 5MB. You may give it a try and see if it works for you.
baz
Level 4 user

Post by baz »

Cheers David, I'll use it next time I have an issue or bug to report and get back to you.