Donate to city

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
klasanov
Level 4 user

Donate to city

Post by klasanov »

I think it would be neat if we could donate funds to the city as a way to bail them out or keep them afloat with low taxes, or for whatever.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: Donate to city

Post by eleaza »

klasanov wrote:I think it would be neat if we could donate funds to the city as a way to bail them out or keep them afloat with low taxes, or for whatever.
Right now, the quickest way to give cash to the city, is to buy land plots in that city, it's fast and easy to control quantity. However I do agree a real donation botton would be much easier, and if it could use personal cash instead of corporation fund.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
klasanov
Level 4 user

Post by klasanov »

My only issue with that is, the AI cant buy land from me, and I cant just give it to my subsidiaries.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

klasanov wrote:My only issue with that is, the AI cant buy land from me, and I cant just give it to my subsidiaries.
Why do you need AI buy land plot from player corporation? Or give it to subsidiaries? You are looking for how to transfer fund to the city, not transfer funds from other AIs, or subsidiary, right? Getting a bail out from AIs or subsidiaries would defeat the purpose of managing a city budget (or managing a successful business).
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me