(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.26 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.23 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by piermario »

Mega Factories capacity will be fix in next release.
Njeroe
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.26 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.23 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by Njeroe »

David wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:48 pm
Njeroe wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:25 pm My game crashes using this mod on 5.1.05 without Digital Age DLC using RealWorld V11.23.

Gives a pop-up saying MethodRes::operator[] any idea how to fix?
I've just tested it using on 5.1.05 without Digital Age DLC using RealWorld V11.23 and it ran without any problems.

Did you get the crash during the new game initialization process or after the game has started. If it is the latter, please send me your save game file and I will look into it.
I installed it with the 5.0 beta installer a long while ago and then patched it but couldn't get it to work. Using only the latest installer works, however if I update it with a patch it's broken again. It seems that there are some files being added which the Mod doesn't like or it's incompatible somehow. Is there an error log somewhere I could find?

Steps to reproduce are the following:
Use 5.1.22 installer, patch it using latest patch (I used 5.2.04), start a new game without changing any settings, then I get the MethodRes::operator[] error during the loading screen. For now I'll just play without the latest patch then as a workaround.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I just tested RealWorld mod 11.23 with both v5.1.22 and v5.2.04 and both worked without any problems.

Are you using RealWorld mod 11.23 (not v11.26)?

Did the mod work fine on v5.1.22 on your computer?
Way2co0l
Level 2 user

Post by Way2co0l »

Just updated to the newest patch (5.2.04) from the .03 version and already using 11.26 of RW mod but had no issues starting a new game. Everything seems fine to me so far.
Glenn-Philipp
Level 2 user

Post by Glenn-Philipp »

Hello, I think your mod is really good so far. Would it be possible for banks to create a life insurance, ec card service, passbook and ATM, and for banks an investment building where you can sell metals and resources ?? What's also great would be the following products: e cigarette, Tesla e cars. What also great would be parking as a business building. And last but not least insert the company Tesla. Otherwise great mod.
hknbykl

Post by hknbykl »

Dear Piermario,

I am playing CapitalismLab (version 5.1.27) and using RealWorld Mod (version 11.23).

I want to use my own photo and company logo. But I could not see the profile photos and company logos in the data folders. I could not find the solution via internet neither. So could you help me about it?
Glenn-Philipp
Level 2 user

Post by Glenn-Philipp »

Hello could you please add the logo of the NFL so I can start a company ??
LSBV89

Post by LSBV89 »

Hello. I've been searching in the forum for ways to play REALWORLD MOD with the original logos and portraits of the game. Other users said one should edit the source file in a way that the real logos and portraits would be replaced by the original ones.

However I don't know how to edit it. Could anyone help me?
zobrak

Post by zobrak »

Hi !

I would first like to thank you for the quality of the work done to achieve this great mod.

I'm actually meeting an error when I try to launch a scenario with both DIgital Age and Realworld 11.26 activated.

This error appears both with the use of capitalism lab beta release or stable release
Error loading MOD file Data\MANUFACTURING.DBF
DBF record No.: 81
Invalid value for field INPUT3: SPHOTO
Maybe is there a way for me to fix it myself ?

Thanks
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Have you enabled Digital Age DLC on the DLC menu?