I would have posted a suggestion for a Farming DLC

Suggestions for new DLC projects.
Brain
Level 3 user

I would have posted a suggestion for a Farming DLC

Post by Brain »

I just finished a 300 word text on a nice Farming DLC to then learn that my forum session expired and all was gone. This is not how Internet is supposed to be in the second decade of the twenty-first century.

:x
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: I would have posted a suggestion for a Farming DLC

Post by David »

I will add your Farming DLC to the main at poll viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4166, should you decide to write it again.

By the way, do you like the list of product types in viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5074 ? Do you think the increased variety in farming crops will work with your Farming DLC ideas?
Brain
Level 3 user

Post by Brain »

Hi, David,

Thanks for making me aware of the post. The list is huge! I think if that much variety is added to the game, that might cause side effects like lots of farms and grocery stores in all the cities, plastering any place available. I am not sure but is there a limit on how much groceries a city buys? I mean, if every citizen buys all the groceries the city would be hidden in a 20m high layer of all kind of grocery products, bought by but never able to consume it all. Demand can only go so far.

I have finished a Mining DLC proposal, now writing the Farming one again.

Cheers,
Brain
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your excellent write-ups on the realistic farming and mining DLCs.

I have added them to the main poll: http://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 267#p19267

I have also reset the poll results so that it will give a clear indication of users' preferences on the newly added choices.

David