I need help or a Tut for the survival mode of CES-DLC

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
Kamaling

I need help or a Tut for the survival mode of CES-DLC

Post by Kamaling »

Hi
I was searching this forum and was looking for a how-to in YT about this DLC as well, but can't find any help for the survival mode.

I started a easy game (level 1) and builded all of the public buildings, placed one or two apartments and commercial buildings too. Additionally I placed apartments amd commercial buildings with my own coorporation. I also placed some basic factorys and stores with my coorporation.

My problem is, that not even one cityzen enters the town. So I don't sale any goods etc. and nothing moves on.
What do I wrong, what's the way to have a good start with this dlc? Does someone have me a link to a little tutorial for the survival mode please?

Thank you for your help :)
colonel_truman
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: I need help or a Tut for the survival mode of CES-DLC

Post by colonel_truman »

Kamaling wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:02 pm Hi
I was searching this forum and was looking for a how-to in YT about this DLC as well, but can't find any help for the survival mode.

I started a easy game (level 1) and builded all of the public buildings, placed one or two apartments and commercial buildings too. Additionally I placed apartments amd commercial buildings with my own coorporation. I also placed some basic factorys and stores with my coorporation.

My problem is, that not even one cityzen enters the town. So I don't sale any goods etc. and nothing moves on.
What do I wrong, what's the way to have a good start with this dlc? Does someone have me a link to a little tutorial for the survival mode please?

Thank you for your help :)
Build one of every possible building (public facilities, not parks) and you will see people start moving in.
Things aren´t getting worse; our information is getting better!