Natural resource overview

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Add a natural resource overview (see original post)

Yes
96%
No
4%
Other (please explain in a post)
No votes

Total votes: 28

Hyronymus
Level 3 user

Natural resource overview

Post by Hyronymus »

It can be quite tedious to select highest quality of a natural resource: you have to visit each city to know what it has to offer. I suggest to add a "Natural resource overview", a screen where all available natural resources are listed per possible natural resource. The screen not only provides you with information on the quality of the natural resources but also on the deposit size and the land value.

As all this information is already stored in the game I take it that extracting this information isn't impossible. You can consider leaving already exploited natural resources out of this list, you cannot obtain it anyway.
azuzelych
Level 2 user

Re: Natural resource overview

Post by azuzelych »

Hyronymus wrote:It can be quite tedious to select highest quality of a natural resource: you have to visit each city to know what it has to offer. I suggest to add a "Natural resource overview", a screen where all available natural resources are listed per possible natural resource. The screen not only provides you with information on the quality of the natural resources but also on the deposit size and the land value.

As all this information is already stored in the game I take it that extracting this information isn't impossible. You can consider leaving already exploited natural resources out of this list, you cannot obtain it anyway.
Good idea. Running around a handful of cities looking for ALL of the oil deposits - "...um, wait, where was that oil source I thought I liked...aw, not that one...dang, was it Seoul or Shanghai...crap, forgot about Johannesburg..." :roll:
City Builder
Level 5 user

Post by City Builder »

+1
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

Post by mwyeoh »

I support this one
Cyklonix
Level 3 user

Post by Cyklonix »

Sounds good
-={C¥kl0nIx}=-

If you ain't first your last!
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Post by WilliamMGary »

+1
UsF
Level 2 user

Post by UsF »

This would be a really nice thing to have, especially with mods adding a lot of new resources. The suggestion is somewhat old, but I think it is still very valid.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Do you think it would be a good idea to add a new department in headquarters for sourcing natural resources? If you think so, please suggest a name for such a department in the HQ.