E-Commerce Verticals

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
williammgary1
Level 3 user

E-Commerce Verticals

Post by williammgary1 »

Hello,

So I'm playing Capitalism Lab with Real World Mode and all DLCs difficulty above 300% (pats self on back) like I always play it (building a conglomerate).

Can we have an update where E-Commerce could be a general store (i.e. Amazon) or we could setup E-Commerce verticals.

Issue

My company started out in the Grocery business but since we noticed (got jealous) of the insane profit margins of the OS giant we entered that market. We would like to setup an E-Commerce store that specifically sells our 1st party software and then we would like the ability to setup a E-Commerce store for food (i.e. Web Van) as an experiment to see if we could offload some of our excess supply via that channel.
Purifier
Level 4 user

Re: E-Commerce Verticals

Post by Purifier »

Hi William,

I don't think this is going to be implemented. See the answers on the questions/requests/ideas of Rython in this topic: http://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4699

There are basicly 2 ways for enlish to implement this, either means altering the core game (by much):
The first adding a "floor" for each product catagory which players then can enable or build (like in retail stores) or some sort of pull down menu with each catagory for you to switch to see whats selling.

So yea sorry to say (again) i dont see this one coming into the game (soon), but you never know :)
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: E-Commerce Verticals

Post by David »

There are basicly 2 ways for enlish to implement this, either means altering the core game (by much):
The first adding a "floor" for each product catagory which players then can enable or build (like in retail stores) or some sort of pull down menu with each catagory for you to switch to see whats selling.
If there are enough interests from the community on this enhancement and the enhancement is practical for implementation, the dev team will consider it.

I would suggest that you 1) provide more concrete details on how exactly you envision this to be implemented and 2) set up a poll to gauge the interest level from the community on this.