My 6 suggestions for Capitalism Lab

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Which you interested in any of the suggestions?

1.Mayor can move Mansion
22%
2.add some civic buildings or landmark that reduce pollution.
30%
3.The mayor can set city "tariffs".
19%
4.I suggest that when the “Apartments and Commercial Buildings Display” button is pressed, the existing building blocks can display different colors to distinguish them from the free ones.
15%
5.Adding the functions of "Map Editor" or "God Mode" ,allows players to arrange the location of resource, rivers, seaports, airports and roads independently.
15%

Total votes: 27

wan

My 6 suggestions for Capitalism Lab

Post by wan »

My suggestions for Capitalism Lab are as follows:

1.Mayor can move Mansion。I think the Mansion seems useless, but if a person's Mansion is built in the place I want, it will have a major impact on my urban planning (I am a perfectionist). So my suggestion is that if I become mayor, I can pay to move other people's Mansion to another place, just like moving other people's factories.

2.add some civic buildings or landmark that reduce pollution. After the development of my city, the citizens' education, housing, safety and other requirements can be met, but the pollution is becoming more and more serious, which has become an unsolvable problem. I suggest adding a building to reduce pollution in the vicinity, such as a garbage disposal station, an environmental protection bureau, or a landmark to reduce pollution in the whole city.

3.The mayor can set city "tariffs". When I built a new city, the industry of my new city was impacted by the industry of other cities. I hope the mayor can set up a kind of city "tariff", just like international tariff, on the one hand, increase the city's financial revenue, on the other hand, protect the city's industrial development.

4.When I press the “Apartments and Commercial Buildings Display” button to hide the building, the land where the building is located will show green grass. I don't know which land have buildings on them, and those don't. I suggest that when the “Apartments and Commercial Buildings Display” button is pressed, the existing building blocks can display different colors to distinguish them from the free ones.

5.Set shortcuts for some buttons, such as “Apartments and Commercial Buildings Display”button, etc.

6.Adding the functions of "Map Editor" or "God Mode" ,allows players to arrange the location of resource, rivers, seaports, airports and roads independently.

English is not my mother tongue. I am sorry for the inaccuracy of my statement. Please forgive me.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: My 6 suggestions for Capitalism Lab

Post by David »

I've created poll for these suggestions. Please vote if you are interested in any of them.