Any suggestions for new options for the player to improve the look of the city

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab

Is the look of a city important to you?

Yes, it will make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
76%
No, gameplay matters the most. I do not care about the look of the cities too much.
24%

Total votes: 25

David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Any suggestions for new options for the player to improve the look of the city

Post by David »

1) Is the look of a city important to you?

2) Any suggestions for new options for the player to improve the look of the city asides from 1) road addition/deletion 2) making new and improved versions of building models?
standardplayer
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Any suggestions for new options for the player to improve the look of the city

Post by standardplayer »

Ability to Add or Replace Houses?

City Could Create Housing Developments that would show up immediately or be built over 6 months to a year could be done city wide like plant trees or by Selecting a Specific Area
ALICE
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Any suggestions for new options for the player to improve the look of the city

Post by ALICE »

I think urban design is not important. However, I don't have a 1 * 1 building, so I feel it looks too bad.
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Post by avengerbg »

Already made another topic but just saw this one too and decided to put some of the things i had in mind here too.

Also when you start with populated cities they are generated with car parkings or theme parks and few other buildings, it wouldnt be bad do add them to city build interface, may be even add entire "decoration" section. They can even play some role in quality of life in city. I wouldnt mind to add even more in game, but for now why not use what is already in game.

Another thing, may be add posibilities to build docks and airports too, probably restrict airports to just one in city and give it some minor bonus to city exports
Also the stock market, central bank and information center, if nothing else builngs looks nice and are good even just as decorations, but they also can surve some other propose and even provide some minor jobs on the market.

And the last thing for now, may be put some "maintance" on parks, and make then provide some minor bonus to city enviroment for the quality of life, they can serve to conter the effects of polution to some degrees in cities with heavy industry.

Those can help to improve the look of city and also can be a ground to provide some extra functionality and/or new features.