Insurance issues and a small suggestion

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
balh7

Insurance issues and a small suggestion

Post by balh7 »

Hello, and first of all, thanks you for this outstanding games, i've played hundred/thousands hours on this game and it's fantastic. As a financial advisor, this DLC is a gem and resolve a lot of late games issues when you got huge cashflow to reinvest .

I'll start with my little suggestion, make it possible for insurance to buyout companies, it's actually impossible, and it makes me sad (Let me roleplay Berkshire Hathaway please!).

I've encountered bug when i merged a listed subsidiary with my insurance as a minority holder (20%).
My insurance just lost the money, just a little 25B$ equity hole, thats a problem, because my mother companies paid the 25B$.

Last detail in this amazing beta that trigger me is that i can't see where the dividends from my portfolio's insurance go. It seems to go in the insurance profit line but i'm not really sure if it vanish or not.

I use Realworld 11.34 et the 6.3.02 version
Last edited by balh7 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Insurance issues and a small suggestion

Post by David »

I've encountered bug when i merged a listed subsidiary with my insurance as a minority holder (20%).
My insurance just lost the money, just a little 25B$ equity hole, thats a problem, because my mother companies paid the 25B$.
We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473

Last detail in this amazing beta that trigger me is that i can't see where the dividends from my portfolio's insurance go. It seems to go in the insurance profit line but i'm not really sure if it vanish or not.
I've forwarded this to the dev team and they will look into it.