Modification of calculation of insurance investment income (help vote)

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab

Do you need to modify the insurance investment income?

I think it is necessary to modify the calculation method of investment income.
63%
There is no need to modify the calculation method of investment income. Prohibition on buying shares of parent company.
13%
I have other ideas.
13%
No need to modify
13%

Total votes: 8

saferain
Mod Contributor
Mod Contributor

Modification of calculation of insurance investment income (help vote)

Post by saferain »

First of all, I am a Chinese player. English is a systematic translation. My English is not good. Please forgive me for any translation mistakes.
This game is very good, yes, such a good game will certainly hope for better.

After the insurance company came out, I groped for a while and finally figured out how to use the insurance company better to make money. But I believe that people who have played insurance have a kind of experience. With insurance money to buy stocks, the rise and fall of stocks will affect the investment income of the month. Please take a look at this example
https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =52&t=7388
In this case, we can use this vulnerability to make the stock rise to hundreds of thousands of shares, or even higher. Mr. David's proposal forbids the sale of shares in the parent company. I don't think it's necessary. Insurance investment stock, can harvest interest, can sell when the stock price is high. Buying shares in your own company can make an insurance company profitable in the long run.
In my opinion, what needs to be revised is the calculation method of investment income of insurance companies.
The current insurance investment income is similar to the calculation method of the fund. The way of fund is not suitable for long-term and stable insurance financing.
Use the money of insurance to buy stocks, and only when the stocks are sold should the income be calculated. During the period of holding stocks, the investment income should be dividend, which is the normal income method. David suggested that I get a vote, and I expressed my opinion.
Welcome to share your opinions
FCT team. Professional Chinese translation.E-mail:info_fct@163.com