moneytheory
Level 4 user

Re: AI bank script not working

Post by moneytheory »

David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

This will be improved in the next update v.6.3.05.
geek180
Level 2 user

Post by geek180 »

I'm having the same issue. I'm completely unable to get any banking or insurance focused AI into the game. Also, even when I limit the number of diversified companies to only a few (like 4 or 5), I still end up getting 10-20 diversified AI companies. In fact, most of of the non-tech companies are diversified, very few retail. I don't see any issues with tech companies though, plenty of those showing up as I've set.

EDIT: I've figured out that the problem is related to the REALWORLD mod. I am using the latest 11.38 version. Is there a particular way to script for this mod?
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

geek180 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:31 pm I'm having the same issue. I'm completely unable to get any banking or insurance focused AI into the game. Also, even when I limit the number of diversified companies to only a few (like 4 or 5), I still end up getting 10-20 diversified AI companies. In fact, most of of the non-tech companies are diversified, very few retail. I don't see any issues with tech companies though, plenty of those showing up as I've set.

EDIT: I've figured out that the problem is related to the REALWORLD mod. I am using the latest 11.38 version. Is there a particular way to script for this mod?
I have had the same issue with the Real world mod. David said it would be fixed in the next patch.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

This issue has been fixed. Please download the latest version 6.3.05 from http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =10&t=7313