Share going down - help please

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
Yacal
Level 2 user

Share going down - help please

Post by Yacal »

Well I buit a big empire of media and then went into banking, the first thing is that it seemed to be an impossible line to move foward when I was about 4% share.
The point is that I had money enough to buy two other rivals that had like 14% each, so I suddenly found myself with 38% of share.
As the media is mine I made an impressive investing in marketing, so my bank brand was 100%, and the customer service was the 1º, way ahead of my rivals, and the % I gave to those who put money in my bank was also the highest, highest possible even. But, for some reason, my shares go down like crazy, and its very frustrating, because there's literally no reason at all.
I thought, maybe there's no money enough, so I get 1M and put it all in, nothing changed.

Please someone can explain to me what is wrong with all this.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Share going down - help please

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
David

Post by David »

Having loaded your save game, I noticed that your company is losing money with an earnings per share of negative $6.85. The declining stock price reflects the loss, which is the underlying factor that drives a stock price up or down.
Attachments
stockprice.png
stockprice.png (185.84 KiB) Viewed 847 times
David

Post by David »

Another reason is that the economy is in a deep recession. During such a time, the stock prices are depressed.
Attachments
depression eco.png
depression eco.png (1.36 MiB) Viewed 838 times