To next DLC,I have someone

Suggestions for new DLC projects.
leedslewen

To next DLC,I have someone

Post by leedslewen »

@David (sorry,i don't know ENGLISH。sorry!)
Dear David:

The CLP is so cool! I like it.I hope it better than yesterday。
But!THE CLP is only cool。It's not best or great.
To the world,It is NUM1 in small people.The question is you have a good begining,the END is so ...you konw.It's cost only hours--my time.The thing to my heart is fail.CLP should best like GTA3,4,5.I'm so excited.(This is my best english standard :oops: )

GOOGLE translate beginning!
Your professionalism and seriousness have made this game so successful. I always think this game has reached the 3A standard. I hope you can stand on top of the altar, and the sales volume will exceed 100 million.

My opinion is that you have built a nearly complete money-making game mechanism, only the supplementary market content is left. We all understand that the most basic accounting is entry and exit.
In the world of the 1950s, some people suggested that the biggest function of movies was to calm the anxiety of the middle class. The same is true for current games.
In reality, we make money for responsibility, life, freedom, and happiness. I am not asking you to give up your major, this is the biggest foundation for your survival so far. I just hope that you can balance making money and enjoyment, not making money for the sake of making money. I think your game needs a place to spend money. A happy process that makes NEW MONEY become OLD MONEY. This is also in line with the demand theory.
Your huge amount of money gives you the price at which you can achieve real things, which deepens the player's sense of substitution.
You can also study more carefully in terms of spending money. I have a hunch that the completion of this part will determine your future development.
I can give an example: For this kind of macro-level management game, to establish a football club, only a model picture is needed, and the rest is a page that is enough to solve all the numbers. Individuals and companies can deposit money with the club. Withdraw or donate. (Just like your university building. A company can only own one club in a game. The club page can include a fillable, unlimited budget column (given a limit, the excess will be percentage After deduction, pay to teams established by other companies (you can name a football aid fund), and transfer two to three players with high value and high ability each year. No specific ability value is required, only one high value is required Add a remark (legendary player, football superstar; three to four grades similar to this name, plus a salary column (total annual salary) cf. CEO (preferably adjustable, similar to buying and selling technology), contract period; two coaches One alternative is good, and the conditions are the same as the players. One management salary (fixed and gradually increased with age), team player total salary (fixed and gradually increased with age), stadium construction (three to four options) and maintenance costs (Annual fee) (ratio of construction costs), add three sentences-city league championship: number; domestic league championship: number; global cup championship: number.) This club can also play an advertising role, at the same time with political parties Relevant, the data can be analogized by TV stations (a reason to be perfectly embedded in games).
Big D, how about such a sense of substitution? Similarly, there are national titles, etc., everything can be related.
A few more details are very different. Of course the football club above is my selfish intention. But I think as a tool of human society's distribution and redistribution-finance. It cannot do without the world, and the world cannot do without it either.
If there is only the right of coinage, it has no meaning and game experience. However, the factories required for coinage and the financial inflation or deflation caused by coinage will create an interesting game mechanism that causes players' wealth to shrink. Bank DLC can actually be used.
The scale of national debt may be expanded a little bit (it can be based on the earth), and the scale of urban debt may be expanded a little bit (take the GDP of the city as a benchmark). The controlling power of global stocks and the mechanism of influence are deeper, coupled with the so-called title, coinage, and political parties. I think this game will be more interesting. This will also lead to a series of things such as charity.

I'm arrogant, sorry, big D.
I hope you can consider my opinion. It will lead to an overlord of simulation games. Its mechanism is definitely comparable to the status of the GTA series in the 3D era.
Your original developers are really visionary. The initial game mechanics resulted in CLP being the first heir to the Roman Empire. Although it is still a toddler.

Since it is a self-built country and can create different cities and non-existent earth countries, many legal issues can be avoided. Football clubs and subsequent related can apply this rule.

Have a nice weekend
Dear D