建议在买入\卖出债券的地方增加数量滑动条

Discussions of Capitalism Lab in Chinese
lordconshion

建议在买入\卖出债券的地方增加数量滑动条

Post by lordconshion »

后期赚钱比较多,想保值资产,购买了大量国债。
但靠右键增加债券数量仍然需要按很久,比较消耗时间。如果能增加一个滑动条(类似于网络公司的广告支出的那种滑动条),我们通过直接点击滑动条来决定购买的债券数量,将大大节约购买债券所需的时间。

有关内容请参见附件,有红色标记,
Attachments
截图2.jpg
截图2.jpg (175.88 KiB) Viewed 723 times
截图.jpg
截图.jpg (427.35 KiB) Viewed 724 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: 建议在买入\卖出债券的地方增加数量滑动条

Post by David »

For all [+][-] buttons in the game, you may now hold the SHIFT key while clicking for 10X speed.
Here are the possible ways of using the buttons:
Left-clicking: 1X
Right-clicking: 10X
Right-clicking while holding the SHIFT key: 100X

This will increase the amount much faster.
David

Post by David »

I did a test and I was able to increase the purchase amount to $10 billion of treasury notes by holding the CTRL and pressing the right mouse button for 2 seconds only.
lordconshion

Post by lordconshion »

David wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:44 am I did a test and I was able to increase the purchase amount to $10 billion of treasury notes by holding the CTRL and pressing the right mouse button for 2 seconds only.
买入债券的速度确实比较快,但卖出债券的话,速度略慢,按住CTRL后点击卖出确实会好一些。无论怎样,点击增加按钮,单位时间内,买入和卖出的数量是不对称的,买入大于卖出。
这个问题在借入贷款和偿还贷款方面也是一样的,点击增加按钮,单位时间内,借入和偿还的金额是不对称的,借入大于偿还。补充说明一下这个问题,偿还贷款时,首次点击还款金额+的按钮,似乎是按贷款本金有一个最低的还款比例,在一定程度上限制了玩家小额还款。

另,提一个银行DLC的问题,当玩家向某家银行长时间借入大额贷款时,这家银行比其他银行更容易破产,这里面是不是有Bug?而当银行破产时,玩家无需偿还所借入的巨额贷款,相应的贷款清零,这个似乎不太符合现实。在中国法系下,如果债务人有还款能力,破产企业的破产管理人会起诉债务人并追偿债权。也就是说,即使银行破产,玩家可能依然需要偿还所借贷款。
David

Post by David »

lordconshion wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:12 am 买入债券的速度确实比较快,但卖出债券的话,速度略慢,按住CTRL后点击卖出确实会好一些。无论怎样,点击增加按钮,单位时间内,买入和卖出的数量是不对称的,买入大于卖出。
这个问题在借入贷款和偿还贷款方面也是一样的,点击增加按钮,单位时间内,借入和偿还的金额是不对称的,借入大于偿还。补充说明一下这个问题,偿还贷款时,首次点击还款金额+的按钮,似乎是按贷款本金有一个最低的还款比例,在一定程度上限制了玩家小额还款。
This has been improved. Please download the latest patch v6.6.09 from viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7948
lordconshion wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:12 am 另,提一个银行DLC的问题,当玩家向某家银行长时间借入大额贷款时,这家银行比其他银行更容易破产,这里面是不是有Bug?
I think it is not caused by bugs. It may be just a coincidence. You could view the financials of the bank by enabling the option "Show Competitor Trade Secrets" on the new game settings menu. By analyzing the financial data before it went bankrupt in earlier save games, you could find out the true reason of the bankruptcy.