Out of stock

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
jondonnis
Level 5 user

Out of stock

Post by jondonnis »

Curious as I'm thinking this has always been an issue. I have a warehouse that was selling stuff but I stopped the import and was waiting until all units are cleared before picking something else to import and sell. However, there are a few companies that were buying the old stock, now it is out of stock they just seem to forever wait instead of relocating to another choice. The issue here, and I could be wrong as I haven't fully tested, couldn't this be used as an exploit? Get a company you want to bankrupt to buy goods from a warehouse then stop importing said goods. Keep the sales unit open but with no stock. The AI will never change to a item that is in stock, so you can essentially try and bankrupt them with out of stock items.

Bringing this up as I'm trying to do a hostial take over of a company because they were refusing to give me tech. Now have a controlling interest in the company so don't want them to start loosing money. But they are buying goods from the warehouse that is out of stock.