Software products not selling bug

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Perentie

Software products not selling bug

Post by Perentie »

G'day,

Recently I have been having a reoccurring bug when producing software. In my current game I am trying to sell my OS and when I 1st build the factory and start producing it I get initial customers that buy the 1st month of stock then they don't sell it. In their store it just sits at $1 in profit, it doesn't matter the the current product is 100 and city average is 0...They still don't sell products.

I use a script to give me 100 expertise in Computer OS.

Any help would be great.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Software products not selling bug

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
Perentie

Post by Perentie »

G'day David,

When playing on the beta.
Verson - 9.0.03 beta
Mob - Real World (Service edition) V12

When playing on the standard game.
Version - 7.0.09
Mod - Real world v11.5

Steps taken.
1.I start the game build 4 software companies, 1 to create the OS program, 3 to research the relative tech.
2.Then build a factory to produce the OS.
3. Customers buy the the OS to fill the store, but make no sales.

At 1st I thought it may have been due to playing with AI pricing aggressiveness on high was the cause. I lowered it and it has the same issue. I have narrowed it down to only the OS product not working. I tried a new game this time gave me the "Computer Security" expertise and it works fine.

I must have deleted the saved game.

Is there a way to auto update/patch the game?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

If you encounter the issue again, please provide us with your save game and we will look into it.