Spanish Localization

This forum is for those of you who are interested in localizing the game text in Capitalism Lab into your native language on your own
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Spanish Localization

Post by David »

Update: we are grouping all the images and banners in the game into a package of PSD files. When it is ready, I will make it available for you and other translators to download.
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

Thanks! Thats awesome! Everything will be translated at last! Images included! Great.

Here, this is the updated language version for the post release beta. Everything translated, new lines, a few tweaks and the new menu:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsIAnDcroDz_-kRb5CC ... m?e=3PRNZ6

Please note: This is the localisation intended for the Post Release Beta version, and future releases of Capitalism Lab, if you are playing the Release version (Prior to 9.0) stick with the
localisation provided ingame.

As already stated: I will keep working on the localisation improving and tweaking to fit my quality standards, BUT the link provided here will remain the same, so please check from time to time before releasing a new version of the game to integrate the most updated localisation into the game. Thanks!
David

Post by David »

Thank you for the quick Spanish translation update!

It has been incorporated into the latest version 9.0.01.
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

Updated the translation, please include in new versions. Same link.
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

Updated again, same link as above.
David

Post by David »

David wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:46 am Update: we are grouping all the images and banners in the game into a package of PSD files. When it is ready, I will make it available for you and other translators to download.
This has been done. We have prepared a ZIP containing most of the images and banners in the game in PSD files. Please download it from viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9110