Minimum notes for playing the Banking and Finance DLC

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
torajiro
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Minimum notes for playing the Banking and Finance DLC

Post by torajiro »

Since there was a post called [Bank strategy from a reddit post], I am posting a note I made 3 years ago.
This was created for the Japanese, which I have now translated into English.
But note that the original is 3 years old and is the content of the Banking and Finance DLC for the Capitalism Lab in Ver. 6.6.12.
In the meantime I have checked the words, but it is possible that some of them do not match the words in the game. ↑Due to an update to the forum here, the original file (pdf file) was no longer viewable, so I rezipped the same file and re-uploaded it.2024/03/07

p1-1.png
p1-1.png (105.73 KiB) Viewed 4379 times

銀行en-1.png
銀行en-1.png (58.84 KiB) Viewed 4379 times
-----

I don't know if there is demand for this, but I will also upload a file where you can edit some of the images.
This File is for editing the [SCHEMATIC OF BANK MANAGEMENT] and [Formula Image].(PSD files and editing files for the diagramming site.)
Some editable pictures.zip
(78.51 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Last edited by torajiro on Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.
torajiro
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Minimum notes for playing the Banking and Finance DLC

Post by torajiro »

I made an html version.
It is translatable on the browser, so non-English speaking users should be able to read it.

However, some links are not working. I converted the pdf with the highest priority on being able to translate it on the browser.
I tried google translate in Japanese, but it generally translates what I want to write, so I don't think it will be a problem in other languages.
Attachments
Notes on how to play the Banking and Finance DLC at a minimum-html.zip
(655.94 KiB) Downloaded 103 times