My Problem encountered while saving files

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
lxf271

My Problem encountered while saving files

Post by lxf271 »

I am currently unable to save the game. My game version is 9.026. I have sent the specific issue to info@enlight.com, but hasn't received any reply. Can anyone help me solve this problem.thanks
Attachments
i can't save file
i can't save file
6561D868@D81EDA75.2F723365.png_recompress.jpg (199.02 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: My Problem encountered while saving files

Post by David »

lxf271

Post by lxf271 »

Thanks for David's reply. I have read previous posts with similar issue and noted that the main reasons for my problem are, on the one hand, that there are too many products、competitors and cities(15) running in the version I am playing, and on the other hand, there is not enough continuous memory blocks for compression process.The dev team will make corresponding optimizations in the next update V10.0

But I just want to know clearly, is there any way to continue playing my current save file?Is it possible to solve this problem by replacing a new hard drive or RAM with a larger capacity
lxf271

Post by lxf271 »

Another issue is that when the error occurs, the pop-up window displays there is a file allocation error on drive E. However, I do not have a drive E on my computer. These saved files should be stored on the online game server, right?Is it not related to the memory size of my computer?