Extreme Gameplay

Share your savegames and game scripts with the community in this forum.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Extreme Gameplay

Post by piermario »

This savegame is an extreme challenge: your bankroll is very low and the competition is very high. More than 60 companies compete to conquer the market. Use the latest RealWorld service edition with Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 9.1.07. Have fun!
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/fekyt21g ... x76db&dl=0
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Extreme Gameplay

Post by David »

Hi Piermario,

Thanks for sharing this savegame.

For those who lack the patience to wait, I've run the game through the AI advanced start period up to the year 2025, then saved the game.

I've made the save game (year 2025) available for download at: https://caplab.b-cdn.net/savegames/MREX_001.SAV

By the way, CapLab now supports creating scenario games specifically for a MOD. Would you be interested in creating scenario games for your MOD? We can create the scenario banner graphics for you if you are interested.

Also, any plans for a new version of RealWorld MOD?

Thanks,
David
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

Ciao David i have already new release of RW with a lot of new stuff made with help of AI but i have to finish to fill all the data tables before to upload :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mdemircan2
Level 4 user

Post by mdemircan2 »

piermario wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:46 pm Ciao David i have already new release of RW with a lot of new stuff made with help of AI but i have to finish to fill all the data tables before to upload :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
great news :D
nora10

Post by nora10 »

piermario wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:46 pm Ciao David i have already new release of RW with a lot of new stuff made with help of AI but i have to finish to fill all the data tables before to upload :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
good news :) :) :)