Hotel still not working in new RW Version 12.6

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Gamechangernation
Level 3 user

Hotel still not working in new RW Version 12.6

Post by Gamechangernation »

Using new real world version 12.6,. Tried to create Hotel but it wont let my hotels purchase Catering/professional clean from my business shops that i produce those items at. Tried also to manufacture in factory and it still does not work. Can please explain how to get my hotel working?
AgataChr
Level 2 user

Re: Hotel still not working in new RW Version 12.6

Post by AgataChr »

I have the same exact issue.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The Catering Service and Professional Clean are classified as services, which can only be provided by service firms and cannot be produced as output for other firms. This design works well when the Service Firms feature is not activated.

However, when the Service Firms feature is enabled, it creates an issue because these services cannot be utilized by other firms in the simulation. This limitation is due to the fact that services in Capitalism Lab are not transferable as goods between firms.

To address this, the Catering Service and Professional Clean would need to be changed to something else that are not service items.

Piermario was kind enough to open source RealWorld MOD, I would encourage you to change Catering Service and Professional Clean to other items yourself and share the result with the community.
Attachments
hotelcaplab.png
hotelcaplab.png (193.73 KiB) Viewed 153 times
AgataChr
Level 2 user

Post by AgataChr »

Yes, it worked by disabling the service option.