Is this a bug?

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
AgataChr
Level 2 user

Is this a bug?

Post by AgataChr »

I started a subsidiary.
Very soon my CEO announced some new technology. However, the company has no firms. How was this new tech discovered without any R&D?
Attachments
research.png
research.png (50.95 KiB) Viewed 152 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Is this a bug?

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
AgataChr
Level 2 user

Post by AgataChr »

Version 9.1.59
Real world mod
File is here from WeTransfer: https://we.tl/t-uNOwG1Tw2t

This is a different run in which I got the same problem.
I also noticed that when the real-world mod is enabled my CEOs are really bad at what they do. In this save you will see that my CEo who specializes in automobile did pretty much nothing although he has aggressive behavior.
Thanks for your support.

EDIT:
Let me add that my CEO asked me for 85 million to start an R&D, forcing me to IPO to raise the cash, but when I gave him the money, more that 100 million, he opened an R&D, set up product research, but he forgot to specify the product and actually start the research, which I add to do manually.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The bug has been fixed. Please download the latest patch v9.1.62 from viewtopic.php?t=9210
AgataChr
Level 2 user

Post by AgataChr »

thanks