Easy way to play at 329% difficulty raties

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
tingchung
Level 2 user

Easy way to play at 329% difficulty raties

Post by tingchung »

First get your business to at least 100 millions profit per year ( usually i star at 1. chicken 2. egg 3. chicken soup ) ----this 3 is for sure is a cash cow at the beginning game

then go r & d your personality business( Expert product class ), because you can rise the rating faster !

finally buy media firm , make sure it is profitable , buy as much as you can , once you control the first media company then borrow more money to buy another, buy untill you control 80% of market share ( i usually do )

best way is buy at recession time or the gdp growth is low time.

when you control the media business over 40% market share, you almost control the game !!

buying other company stock or merge them at recession and expanding at snack and food and beverage is the sure win way in this game !
City Builder
Level 5 user

Re: Easy way to play at 329% difficulty raties

Post by City Builder »

Maybe you can share with us what your game settings are that you are playing at 329% difficulty rating please.

I don't generally play with difficulty rating that high, usually I play more in the range of 80% to 200% depending on my mood at the time, but for me I almost always start off with a retail shop and using seaport products just to keep a profit coming in, then I transition over to usually either timber and beds or silver and necklaces. I've yet to have difficulty making a good profit, though not usually enough to be buying media firms since they seem to go for hundreds of millions of dollars and i'm no good at saving in early game, I usually spend whatever I get towards making more profits early on, then buy media companies later when I'm feeling bored and have the hundreds of millions of dollars laying around not making me any money, just sitting there, not working for me.
tingchung
Level 2 user

Post by tingchung »

City Builder wrote:Maybe you can share with us what your game settings are that you are playing at 329% difficulty rating please.

I don't generally play with difficulty rating that high, usually I play more in the range of 80% to 200% depending on my mood at the time, but for me I almost always start off with a retail shop and using seaport products just to keep a profit coming in, then I transition over to usually either timber and beds or silver and necklaces. I've yet to have difficulty making a good profit, though not usually enough to be buying media firms since they seem to go for hundreds of millions of dollars and i'm no good at saving in early game, I usually spend whatever I get towards making more profits early on, then buy media companies later when I'm feeling bored and have the hundreds of millions of dollars laying around not making me any money, just sitting there, not working for me.
another way to play easy is just go with what you did "start off with a retail shop and using seaport products" to get some quick and easy cash

then find your expert class product , if there is no one in market , if there is more than 2 competitor (producer )in your expert class product , i dont suggest you get into it

usually there is compact camera, smart phone , hand game devices always can provide good chance for you to expand at business!

But the key issues is retailer is always get control or limited by manufacturer , if you dont control manufacturing , you dont have good chance to expand

so my suggestion priority :
1.have enough cash or profit ,
2.manufacturing your own product ,
3.R&D(always go r&d if you can when you can quick reach the top tech) or buy tech from others ,
4. expand the product class you can build

one more suggestion is merge others company is harsh , it means you need spend alot of time to change all the setting and close alot of stores and restructure the supply chain !
maff
Level 3 user

Post by maff »

Everyone has their own way of playing, but it seems that at the beginning, offering retail with products from the port is unanimous, I also do it that way, it's the quickest and easiest way to make money.

Then I see my CEO's expertise and I put R&D into the product, after a year or two of research, I launch a factory for this product... after that, it's time to embrace it, media is important, yes, but this is about buying company to merge is only if your company is VERY BIG and has the capacity to sustain it
Attachments
brasil.jpg
brasil.jpg (1015 Bytes) Viewed 123 times
Image Grupo no Telegram para BRs: https://t.me/captalismlab Image

Please, vote: viewtopic.php?p=40423#p40423