Bank Runs out of cash - game crashed

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Stylesjl
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Bank Runs out of cash - game crashed

Post by Stylesjl »

I have a saved game of a crash I got - this save is from a few seconds before my bank ran out of cash and demanded an injection of funds. When I tried to play the save again I didn't get the crash.

Another note as well - if you open the savegame you will notice one of the factories from a competitor is for sale - I can't buy the factory as it is producing their software. It seems a bit silly that the AI would offer for sale a factory nobody can possibly purchase.
Attachments
ErrorSave.zip
(2.97 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Bank Runs out of cash - game crashed

Post by David »

Stylesjl wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:32 am I have a saved game of a crash I got - this save is from a few seconds before my bank ran out of cash and demanded an injection of funds. When I tried to play the save again I didn't get the crash.
I loaded your savegame and also couldn't trigger the crash. If it happens again, please capture a screenshot of the error message and post it here.
Stylesjl wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:32 am Another note as well - if you open the savegame you will notice one of the factories from a competitor is for sale - I can't buy the factory as it is producing their software. It seems a bit silly that the AI would offer for sale a factory nobody can possibly purchase.
In the new version 9.1.63, the AI will be improved and will not offer a factory that is producing software for sale. But it will only apply to future actions of AI, the one you had in the game will remain there.
Stylesjl
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by Stylesjl »

I loaded your savegame and also couldn't trigger the crash. If it happens again, please capture a screenshot of the error message and post it here.
If it happens again I will make sure there is a screenshot.
In the new version 9.1.63, the AI will be improved and will not offer a factory that is producing software for sale. But it will only apply to future actions of AI, the one you had in the game will remain there.
Sounds good.
maff
Level 3 user

Post by maff »

Stylesjl wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:32 am I have a saved game
How did you manage to keep the save at 2 3mb? mine measures 15mb
Image Grupo no Telegram para BRs: https://t.me/captalismlab Image

Please, vote: viewtopic.php?p=40423#p40423
Stylesjl
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by Stylesjl »

maff wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:09 pm
Stylesjl wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:32 am I have a saved game
How did you manage to keep the save at 2 3mb? mine measures 15mb
I think it depends on how much stuff you have in it. More cities and more objects = Bigger Save File.