Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.3.00 full version installer

Post by David »

Sure, discussions are always welcome.
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.3.00 full version installer

Post by avengerbg »

David wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:26 pm Sure, discussions are always welcome.
True, thats how some great ideas can be born ... or wars started :P
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.3.01 full version installer

Post by avengerbg »

David wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:42 am
Gameplay Balance Improvement for Banking and Finance DLC
Reduced the Economy's Impact on Loan Defaults when the “Economy's Impact on Loan Defaults” setting is High or Very High.
With this new "balance" the impact seems even higher, and much more unrealistic then before just with 1 year in "recession" economy, all loan defaults are over 200%, if bank, in advanced game where bank have over 170 bil capital like in your screenshots, the loss will equil to over 400 bil in loss just for a year. which probably bank cant make in profit for its lifetime.

Also an idea comes in mind, in real life bank sell defaulted loans to collection companies, may be this can be implemented in game too, to some degree, and give banks the ability to recover some of the losses from loan defaults. It might just virtual company, or give ability to player to form such companies and buy from bank defaulted loans and collect them after some period or something.
Attachments
default1.png
default1.png (436.4 KiB) Viewed 892 times
hermesfh

Post by hermesfh »

I bought Banking and Finance DLC in december 19 but is not avalaible for my login yet. I sended many mails to info@elight.com but nobody anwer me. Please help me.
David

Post by David »

hermesfh wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:13 am I bought Banking and Finance DLC in december 19 but is not avalaible for my login yet. I sended many mails to info@elight.com but nobody anwer me. Please help me.
I have emailed the registration key to your email address. Please check.
David

Post by David »

avengerbg wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:40 pm
David wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:42 am
Gameplay Balance Improvement for Banking and Finance DLC
Reduced the Economy's Impact on Loan Defaults when the “Economy's Impact on Loan Defaults” setting is High or Very High.
With this new "balance" the impact seems even higher, and much more unrealistic then before just with 1 year in "recession" economy, all loan defaults are over 200%, if bank, in advanced game where bank have over 170 bil capital like in your screenshots, the loss will equil to over 400 bil in loss just for a year. which probably bank cant make in profit for its lifetime.
Were you playing the game in survival mode?

I noticed that the economy in your game is in severe depression with the GDP growth being -77%

With your economy has grown to a substantial size, it is almost impossible to have -77% GDP growth. Theoretically, this should only happen in the beginning of a survival mode city.
JasonLJJ
Level 3 user

Post by JasonLJJ »

David - would you mind sharing script info for the insurance part of the dlc? For instance, how would I change the stock price / insurance premium and what are the ranges
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Post by avengerbg »

David wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:33 am
Were you playing the game in survival mode?

I noticed that the economy in your game is in severe depression with the GDP growth being -77%

With your economy has grown to a substantial size, it is almost impossible to have -77% GDP growth. Theoretically, this should only happen in the beginning of a survival mode city.
Yes, survival mode with all dlcs, i was just testing, not a real playing, started new game, micromanaged the bank for couple of months to get it going, and then run game at top speed untill it hit recession, on the screenshoot is the result after one year in recession, the very first one.
JasonLJJ
Level 3 user

Post by JasonLJJ »

Would it be possible to add in the option to deposit cash in insurance accounts into the bank?

Also, is there the script option for insurance premiums?
David

Post by David »

Please be informed that script options for global stocks and insurance premiums will be added in the next version.