Spanish Localization

This forum is for those of you who are interested in localizing the game text in Capitalism Lab into your native language on your own
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Spanish Localization

Post by David »

Thank you for translating Capitalism Lab into Spanish.
And lastly, I have a question...Can we translate the other banners aswell? For example the Seaport banner or the Bonds banner?
I will ask the dev team to prepare the banner image files for you. But it will take some time.
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

Don't worry, take your time! Currently I'm translating the help.txt and gm_help.txt, those archives are long enough to keep me entertained for a while.
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

Ohh and sorry for the double post, but can we translate the main menu??? I noticed Torajiro had some sort of menu in PSD but now it's outdated.
torajiro
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by torajiro »

Bassfordd wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:45 am Ohh and sorry for the double post, but can we translate the main menu??? I noticed Torajiro had some sort of menu in PSD but now it's outdated.

Hello, I have updated the PSDs that you wrote about the menu for translation.
I have placed the file in the following location. I wrote the instructions as it requires a bit of technique when creating it.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8805&start=10#p38346
I made it and you can use it if you like.
But you did a good job of checking that I had uploaded the PSD for the menu. I forgot I uploaded it here. :o
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

Thanks a lot! I appreciate your work Torajiro.
Krikraker
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Krikraker »

Acabo de comprar el Lab y me gustaría ayudarte en la traducción. Ponte en contacto conmigo para decirme con que parte puedo ponerme para que coordinemos esfuerzos.
Krikraker
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Krikraker »

As I have read that Bassfordd was translating help and gm-help I have started with t_game.
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

Hey Krik!
Antes que nada, agradecerte mucho tu ayuda.

Pero lamento decirte (o me alegra jjeje) que ya tengo traducido casi la totalidad del juego, solo me faltan unos pequeños retoques y estará lista.

Aún así, y como te he comentado en mensaje privado, necesito tu ayuda (y la de quien pueda) para probar la traducción jugando y enviarme capturas de pantalla con los errores para ir traduciendo.

En el mensaje privado tienes enlace al discord de traducción del juego para que podamos ayudarnos por ahí.

Gracias!
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

A little update about the localization:

Thanks to Paulwoman we are working (Krikrak and myself) on the localization at a fast pace, using Gitlab and OmegaT to share efforts.

In the next few days we will release the first version of the localization, expect it to be full of situational and context errors, but we will test it and refine it, no worries.

DLC Banners, Scenario banners, Scenario DLC banners and Menu already translated. (thanks to Torajiro)
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Thank you for your efforts.

We will add "Spanish" to CapLab's Language selection window and release a new update of CapLab once your Spanish translation is ready.