Retail sales are funky. Product wont sell from this unit.

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Esoteric Rogue
Level 6 user

Retail sales are funky. Product wont sell from this unit.

Post by Esoteric Rogue »

In my current private challenge game, after speeding by some months, I noticed my shampoo had still not cleared out (It should be replaced by toilet cleaner, you see). You can test this buy loading this, and run it on fast until perhaps August like I did, and those shampoos that I marked will not sell. (That's my firm #22) http://www.qfpost.com/file/d?g=uDBvOeFRJ (I think my Retail Firm #5 has a similar issue replacing toothpaste with toilet cleaner.)

In retrospect, I did have the feeling that my retail products were selling very un-evenly, that some units were being utilized far more than others even with the same product in the same store. You can still see that in most of my stores, particularly the last 5 computer stores I bought (products were designated at the same time). Perhaps related, In this city of 2.8 million I already have 20 sales units for both computers and printers (10 computer stores of 2 each) and I have less than half the market - only about a third of the market for printers. Is that normal?

http://www.qfpost.com/file/d?g=Vd0RlfJYp

David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Retail sales are funky. Product wont sell from this uni

Post by David »

Sales always go to the first Sale unit selling the same product, unless its capacity is full.

To resolve the issue you were having, you may temporarily discount the link between the first team's purchasing unit and the sale unit, as shown in the below screenshot. When the first team is disconnected, the sale will go to the second sale unit selling Shampoo and get its stock sold.
Attachments
shampoo.jpg
shampoo.jpg (146.97 KiB) Viewed 929 times