[MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
alondero

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 6.52 by Piermario

Post by alondero »

Gamechangernation wrote:is this a simple mod to install and edit. any help would be appreciated. thanx. Not realy understanding How the editing of a Mod works. Please anybody somebody help. I guess my main question is can I add my own pic and how do I that if possible?

Thanx in advance :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Update: I downloaded realworld 6.60 and at thi s point need help editing and then putting it as a MOd in my game Cap lab
You'll need to download the full folder that piermario provided above. This contains the mod files as described in the mod section on the site here http://www.capitalismlab.com/how-to-make-a-mod.html. If you want to subsitute an image you should be able to find it in the images folder and sub it in.
alondero

Post by alondero »

Piermario thanks for your work on this mod, it's great to have so much variety. I've made a few modifications to the names of the products to remove any brand names and also make some of the names more immediately obvious for British/American audiences and correct spelling.

Rather than post the whole mod again it's probably best if I just pass you the updated version of the product_types and product_names file. Where is best to upload them to? Have you considered uploading the mod to somewhere like github so that we can collaboratively work on it?
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

Thanks Alondero, you can submit the files in filedropper.com it's free and quickly.
I'm not english native speaking so i will like so much your corrections.
I tried before in gthub and i'm also a member but i don't understand anything................
Ciao!
smith121362
Level 2 user

Post by smith121362 »

Piermario, I have made the same corrections as alondero, but I also have made the freight cost more realistic and am working on more realistic prices.
You have done a great job with this mod and I am looking forward to what you do next.

I would like to ask you to add 4 new products if you would like. They are all related to tobacco : snuff, chewing tobacco, pipe tobacco, & pipes.

Thank You,
smith121363
aadje93
Level 2 user

Post by aadje93 »

While using it now the game randomly crashes after about 5 minutes..... Could you fix this please :)
Gamechangernation
Level 3 user

Post by Gamechangernation »

Ive downloaded the full real world 6.60 folder. is there a certain folder I should unpack it in. and how do I edit or sub images or pics. any help is really really appreciated.

thanx in advance. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D not too computer literate.
alondero

Post by alondero »

piermario wrote:Thanks Alondero, you can submit the files in filedropper.com it's free and quickly.
I'm not english native speaking so i will like so much your corrections.
I tried before in gthub and i'm also a member but i don't understand anything................
Ciao!
Have you already committed your mod to GitHub? If not I can help, looks like there is a lot of interest in this mod and I'm sure collaboratively we could make it even better!
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

Alontero if you want contact Clark17, who has the original idea of the mod, he is on gthub also, you can add him and update it together with also my and your work.
You take a look to this post
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =39&t=2094
aadje93
Level 2 user

Post by aadje93 »

Getting the error "cap-lab has stopped working" after ~1-2mins when buying some stores :( Using latest game version .23 and placed the realworld txt and res file from the 6.60 folder in my MOD folder

Could you help fix this? :)

Greetings
aadje93
smith121362
Level 2 user

Post by smith121362 »

What error? A screen shot would be helpful.